Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Red Sweater Blog - ADC Documentation Bomb

Good things seem to be brewing in the documentation department at Apple for Cocoa programmers. Apparently, some major improvements in the style and quantity of documentation have suddenly jumped into existence.

Red Sweater Blog:
Apple%u2019s documentation team just keeps getting better and better. Not only is the writing clearer and more connected to real-world applications than it has been in the past, the team seems to be getting prolific!
Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news