Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Added programming items I am consuming to blog sidebar

I have updated my sidebar for this Blogspot weblog of mine to include list of programming books I am consuming.

The list is complements of the AllConsuming.net web site. It is pulled from the master list, which is on my own consumption list there.

I set the list in the sidebar to show just the items that have been tagged with the keyword "programming".

Visit AllConsuming.net if you want to learn more. If you sign up, they provide a snippet of HTML you can paste into your own blog(s) to include your own little summary of what you are consuming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news