Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Apple launches "fun new" Mac mini, iPod boombox

Apple launches "fun new" Mac mini, iPod boombox:
There are two models, one with a 1.5GHz Core Solo CPU (which isn't
listed on Intel's
Core
Solo page) and a Core Duo T2300 model at 1.67GHz. The Core Duo
model sells for US$799 and includes a SuperDrive and an 80GB hard
drive. The Core Solo unit is US$599 and has a DVD-ROM/CD-RW and 60GB
hard drive.

Sounds pretty exciting. Just what people have been waiting for since last June - and did not expect to see until next June!


Technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news