Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

jobs.rubynow.com: Ruby Developers needed asap/Washington, D.C.

Steve Case is hiring Ruby programmers in D.C. to work at his new Revolution Health Group (RHG).

I have a hunch they are going to succeed.

jobs.rubynow.com: Ruby Developers needed asap/Washington, D.C.:
Revolution Health Group, one of the Washington Metro's fastest growing companies is seeking several Ruby Developers to join our team! Successful candidates should have 1-2 years of experience with Ruby. We are building a web based portal that we need to launch quickly. Experience with the following would also be desired. Java, CSS, Web based technologies and portal experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news