Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 email application just released today

Just following the release of Firefox 1.5.0.2 last week, Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 has been released today.



Thunderbird - Reclaim your inbox:
The new Software Update feature makes it easy to get the latest security and feature updates to Thunderbird. Thunderbird automatically downloads these small updates in the background and prompts you when they are ready to be installed.




Anyone that already has installed Thunderbird 1.5 or 1.5.0.1 can update to 1.5.0.2 just by executing the Check for Updates... command in their Help menu inside Thunderbird. This goes really fast - it only has to download 106 KB instead of the whole program!



Technorati Tags:
, ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news