Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Macworld: News: Apple reports $410 million profit

Apple posted almost a half billion dollars in profit last quarter.

Macworld: News: Apple reports $410 million profit:
"We've generated over $10 billion in revenue and almost $1 billion in earnings in the first half of fiscal 2006," Apple's CEO, Steve Jobs, said in a statement. "Our transition to Intel processors is going very well, and our music business just experienced another quarter of outstanding growth."


If their luck holds out, they might earn about two billion dollars in profit this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news