Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Macworld: News: Analyst: Demand for Mac strong, iPod weakening

Popularity of the Apple Macintosh continues to rise.

Macworld: News: Analyst: Demand for Mac strong, iPod weakening: "The Mac among definite buyers lifted from 6.1 percent in October 2005 to 7.0 percent in December 2005 and 7.8 percent in the most recent survey (April 2006). Planned purchases for Appleā€™s notebook since the launch of the Intel-based MacBook Pro has gone from 7.5 percent in December 2005 to nearly 10 percent in the April survey."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news