Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Friday, April 28, 2006

XForms and Internet Applications

I stumbled over a nice weblog this evening that is all about XForms.

XForms and Internet Applications:
Stuff to do with producing a new generation of Internet Applications...biased towards XForms!
Technorati tags: , ,


This blog is great. Its author is familiar with XForms (obviously), SVG, MathML, RDF, XML, E4X, AJAX, Groovy, Ruby, and a host of other useful modern languages used on computers.

What is also kind of interesting is that all of these are either built into the Firefox web browser, or - in the case of Groovy and Ruby - can be used in it via the Java plugin. XForms, at least most of it, is available in the form of an extension or plugin. All the other ones come built into the browser when you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news