Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Camino - Mozilla power, Mac style.

As they say at the Camino browser for the Mac website - Camino - Mozilla power, Mac style.:
Camino combines the awesome visual and behavioral experience that has been central to the Macintosh philosophy with the powerful web-browsing capabilities of the Gecko rendering engine. Built and tested by thousands of volunteers, Mozilla’s Gecko brings cutting-edge innovations and capabilities to users in a standards-friendly and socially responsible form.



And that is not all. Camino 1.0.1 has just been released. It incorporates the fixes made recently to the version 1.8.0.3 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine.

Plus, they fixed problems getting locally loaded SVG to display and updated the Java runtime environment adapter.



Technorati Tags:
, ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news