Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Extinct life forms resurrected as data at GenBank

A number of famous and not-so-famous once-living species have had their DNA sequenced. The data about them is now stored on the web at:
Extinct Living organisms represented with sequence data at GenBank

technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news