Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Red Robin - Jython: The Jython plugin for Eclipse

The Red Robin - Jython plugin for Eclipse 3.0 is just amazing.

It was pretty lean just a few months ago. Now it has the ability not only to edit .py files in Eclipse - but also to define Jython projects, run Eclipse modules, etc.

It is really nice to see more support for more languages than Java and C/C++ coming to the Eclipse fold. Especially when they are as powerful as this wonderful plugin!

If you use Jython and you like the Eclipse IDE, you owe it to yourself to check this one out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news