Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

oXygen XML editor - XML Editor and XSLT Debugger - version 7 released

I just received notice today - well, Friday - that oXygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger version 7.0 was just released.

Being a loyal customer/user, I downloaded it immediately. It seemed to be running faster than I remember it running before, following this upgrade. I could be mistaken though. It has been a couple months or so since the last time I ran it.

It includes an XQuery debugger now. I guess that has elevated its XQuery support to the level of its already impressive XSLT support.

If you are doing development that involves XML standards, you should check it out. It supports too many to list here. Run by their web site and read the list of all the things it can do. It is quite impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news