Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

EyeTV, EyeConnect Universal Binary updates available | MacMinute News

Great news arrived yesterday for Intel based Apple Macintosh owners looking around for a way to beat the high cost of HDTV television sets.

EyeTV, EyeConnect Universal Binary updates available | MacMinute News:
"Elgato Systems today released EyeTV 2.1 as a Universal Binary update that natively supports both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. This version expands support for full-resolution playback of HDTV to Macs with Intel Core Duo processors -- a feature previously reserved for owners of high-end dual Power Mac G5 computers. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news