Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Angry Irish man threatening "Walk of Shame" gets free Intel iMac

Apparently Apple PR people are no slackers.

As humorous as the image of an impatient Irishman walking across a large portion of the country with an iMac G5 strapped to his back is, it didn't happen. Not shortly after his complaint hit the media, Apple Ireland got wind of news about the man with the plan and about ninety minutes later, he had a brand new Intel iMac at his door.


read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news