Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blog of an amazing Macintosh Programmer

Programmers doing programming for the Apple Macintosh might want to take a look at Todd Dichendorf's Blog.

Todd programs in a plethora of languages, so chances are you can benefit from his expertise at least a little - no matter which one you are using. He is also very up on XML related technologies, and that is useful no matter what language you use.

Todd has released a number of Macintosh programming tools during the last year. These tools look like a big help to other programmers. So far I have just tried out a couple of them. I have read the descriptions of most of them, though - and they look pretty neat.

I find his blog very educational both from the insights he offers on programming the Mac, as well as finding out about new software he has written.

The blog itself is also very nicely written, presented, and illustrated.


Technorati Tags:
,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news