Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

installed Apple iLife '06 this morning

I installed the latest Apple iLife today. Just a couple hours ago, in fact.

Amazingly, it took a whole hour to install on a 2 GHz G5 Mac. It's a DVD and it must just be chock full of software, music files, templates, and data.

Anyway, within an hour of the install finishing I had managed to get a web site put together.

Half an hour later I had recorded a podcast for it too, published the whole darn thing to the web with just the click of a button, and announced it to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news