Johnny's Software Saloon

Weblog where I discuss things that really interest me. Things like Java software development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Macintosh software, Cocoa, Eclipse IDE, OOP, content management, XML technologies, CSS and XSLT document styling, artificial intelligence, standard document formats, and cool non-computing technologies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I like writing software, listening to music (mostly country and rock but a little of everything), walking around outside, reading (when I have the time), relaxing in front of my TV watching my TiVo, playing with my cat, and riding around in my hybrid gas/electric car.

Friday, April 28, 2006

XForms 1.1

XForms 1.1 will very elegantly factor model, view, and control aspects - as evidenced by the current draft of the W3 XForms 1.1 standard.

XForms 1.1:
xforms: The XForms 1.1 namespace (http://www.w3.org/2004/xforms/)
html: The XHTML 2.0 namespace
ev: The XML Events namespace


Another nice thing about XForms 1.1 is how beautifully it will integrate with XHTML 2.0. No worries there. XForms is the forms module for XHTML 2.0!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages & news